|-GRAND RABBI YECHIEL YEHOSHUA OF BIALA, ZY"A|
|-GRAND RABBI DAVID MATTISYAHU OF BIALA - BNEI BRAK, ZY"A|
|-THE REBBE , SHLIT"A|
The Biala dynasty comes from Rabbi Yaakov Yitzchak Rabinowitz, the Holy Jew of Peshischa, who was a disciple of the Seer of Lublin. The Seer was a disciple of Rabbi Elimelech of Lizensk, who was a disciple of the Preacher of Mezritch, who was a disciple of the Baal Shem Tov, the founder of Hasidism.
1. Grand Rabbi Yaakov Yitzchak Rabinowitz, the "Holy Jew" of Peshischa (1766-1813), disciple of the Chozeh of Lublin.
2. Grand Rabbi Yerachmiel Rabinowitz of Peshischa (d. 1831), son of the Holy Jew.
3. Grand Rabbi Nathan David Rabinowitz of Shidlovtza (d. 1865), son of Rebbe Yerachmiel
4. Grand Rabbi Yitzchok Yaakov Rabinowitz of Biala the author of Divrei Binah (d. 1905), youngest son of Rebbe Nathan David, son-in-law of Rebbe Yehoshua of Ostrovoh, author of Toldos Adam.
5. Grand Rabbi Yerachmiel Tzvi Rabinowitz of Biala-Shedlitz, son of the Divrei Binah.
6. Grand Rabbi Yechiel Yehoshua Rabinowitz Biala Rebbe of Jerusalem (1900-1981), author of Chelkas Yehoshua and Seder HaYom.
7. Grand Rabbi David Matisyahu Rabinowitz (1928-1997), author of Lehavas Dovid, Biala Rebbe of Bnei Brak, son of Rebbe Yechiel Yehoshua.
8. Grand Rabbi Aharon Shlomo Chaim Eleazar Rabinowitz , Biala Rebbe, shlit"a, in the Boro Park section of Brooklyn, NY, son of Rabbi David Matisyahu
|-GRAND RABBI YECHIEL YEHOSHUA OF BIALA, ZY"A (Grandfather of the present Rebbe)|
|-GRAND RABBI DAVID MATTISYAHU OF BIALA - BNEI BRAK, ZY"A (Father of the present Rebbe)|
|-THE REBBE, SHLIT"A|